Prime Property & Casualty Insurance Inc. (PPCI)
Coverage offered in FL, IL, KS, KY, MA, NC, NJ, NM, NV and SC
Who is PPCI?
Prime Property & Casualty Insurance Inc. (PPCI) is an admitted carrier for commercial auto insurance that develops solutions for auto owners, employers, and operators who need to insure their vehicles and drivers.
PPCI provides flexible, customizable policies for your specialty risks, even when you have been turned down in the past. Whether you have a bad claims history, poor SAFER scores, hazardous cargo, substandard DOT scores, moving violations, etc., we can provide coverage options. PPPCI provides coverage to keep your business moving forward!
PPCI provides coverage for commercial vehicles such as trucks, buses, limos, taxis, towing, waste hauling, paratransit, and more.
We write commercial auto on an admitted basis in FL, IL, KS, KY, MA, NC, NJ, NM, NV, and SC.
For a full breakdown of states of authority, click here.
- Specialty/Customized Vehicles
- Vehicle Rental Operations
- Public Livery
- Transportation Network Companies (TNC)
- Garage Related – Dealer Plates, Transportation Plates, and Owned Commercial Vehicles
- Service/Repair operations
- Towing & Repossession Operations
- Recreation Vehicles
- Automobile and Motorcycle Dealers
- User Car Dealers
What to Submit:
Get a Quote!
- Complete the General Application. Be sure to include requested limits of liability and an indication of whether Personal Injury Protection, Underinsured Motorist Protection, and/or Uninsured Motorist Protection is required.
- A schedule of vehicles to be insured, including year, make and model, VIN, cash value of the vehicle and radius of operation.
- A schedule of drivers to be insured, including name, date of birth, driver license number and state of issue.
- A list of all state financial responsibility filings required.
- 5 years currently valued loss runs.