Commercial Auto Coverage
We offer coverage for automobiles used for business purposes, including long-haul trucking, limousines, taxi cabs, and medical transport vehicles, with customizable options for the insured’s specific needs in select states.
Secondary auto such as drive-away or non-owned auto coverage is available in all states.
Commercial Auto coverage is available in Illinois, Nevada, Florida, New Jersey, Massachusetts, South Carolina, North Carolina, New Mexico, and Kentucky, and Kansas through our admitted carrier, Prime Property & Casualty Insurance Inc.
For the state of New York, we can only write excess auto liability and any non-primary auto-related risk that has been declined by an admitted carrier.
For a full breakdown of states of authority, click here.
- Solutions-based and opportunistic
- Creative/flexible underwriting supports all businesses (new, experienced, claims history issues, small, large, growing fleets, new CDLs, etc.)
- Prime’s Partnership Approach (long-term, hands-on relationship)
- Extraordinary claims results
- We’re equipped to ride the industry waves and take our insured’s under our wing
- We don’t ever exit risk classes, regions, or states
- We provide coverage to truckers that have UIIA contracts
WHAT TO SUBMIT:
Get a Quote!
- Complete the General Application. Be sure to include requested limits of liability and an indication of whether Personal Injury Protection, Underinsured Motorist Protection, and/or Uninsured Motorist Protection is required.
- A schedule of vehicles to be insured, including year, make and model, VIN, cash value of the vehicle, and radius of operation.
- A schedule of drivers to be insured, including name, date of birth, driver license number, and state of issue.
- A list of all state financial responsibility filings required.
- 5 years currently valued loss runs.