Become a Producer

*Please read before completing the online Producer Agreement:
  • All fields outlined in red must be completed and cannot be left blank.
  • You must attach a current copy(ies) of your license(s) and E&O Declarations Page.
  • If you successfully complete the online Producer Agreement; a message stating "Confirm Signature" will appear.
  • If the "Confirm Signature" message does not appear then we have not received your Agreement. Please call Broker Services at (801) 304-3771 to complete the Agreement.

In order to write business with Prime, all producers must enter into a producer agreement outlining the terms of the relationship between the parties.

Producer Agreement*

If you do not have a surplus lines license, or if you have a surplus lines licenses but do not want to file the surplus lines taxes, an agreement with Evolution Insurance Brokers (EIB), Prime's in-house broker, is necessary. Click here for more information. You may also use another surplus lines broker to place the business with Prime.

Please contact Prime's producer services department if you have any questions or need assistance.